Thursday, October 16, 2014

Co-Hosting The Pin Junkies 2 Year Blogiversary

http://www.thepinjunkie.com


Two years ago, Bonnie a.k.a. The Pin Junkie decided to actually do
the things she pinned on Pinterest.  She made a few crafts, tried a few
recipes and had so much fun, she wanted to share her love of Pinterest
with everyone and The Pin Junkie was born!  Now she's completely addicted and working her way through Pinterest one project at a time.  You can join her at:



http://www:thepinjunkie.com




The Pin Junkie is celebrating it's two year blogiversary and these bloggers are helping to celebrate in style with a HUGE link party! When you share your crafts and recipes at this party, they will be seen on all 40 of these blogs!



Party Rules

1.  Share anything family friendly - crafts, recipes, DIY projects.

2.  Visit other links at the party.  It's always nice to leave some comments and pin from the original source.

3.  Visit and follow a few of the co-hosts.  They'd love it if you dropped by to say hello!



D 3GLOL
New Mrs. Adventures Made in a Day
Jewels of Sayuri Mom Home Guide
Wow I Like That Blogghetti
Natural Maker Mom at Satsuma Designs 2 Crochet Hooks
 photo button77_zps6991121a.jpg
Delightful Mom So Much To Make
Amanda G. Whitaker “mommyzoid I'm Not a Trophy Wife  photo WPORG_FAV_zpscfc08c44.png
 Who Gave The Baby Coffee What About DIYFunIdeas
 Jenny Marie A Peek Into My Paradise










3 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping me celebrate my blogiversary by being such a fantastic co-host! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bold and intrepid idea. I think if I ever tried to do everything I pinned on Pinterest that I would not only be broke, but in big trouble as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm so happy that I found your blog today and this awesome party!

    ReplyDelete