Friday, October 3, 2014

Flashback Friday Party

I am so excited to announce a new linky party here on new mrs. adventures!  Fridays have always been a struggle for me on the blog because frankly I'm worn out and plain out of ideas!  Plus I've already got other stuff going for next week that I'd rather pour myself into!  So typically Friday around here is pretty quiet and boring.  But today we are starting something new that I'm so excited about!

Welcome to Flashback Friday.  Every Friday come and link up your favorite past posts.  By past, I mean anything-whether it be this past week, past year, or past 10 years.  Whatever!!  There's really only 1 rule for this party and that being every link has to be family friendly, and I reserve the right to delete your link if I don't agree that it is family friendly.  You have every right to post whatever you want on your blog, and I would love for you to link it up on mine as well, but I can't allow something I wouldn't want on my blog.  

Other than that, link it up!!!  Recipes, giveaways, projects, random posts, reviews, whatever your little heart desires!!  This won't be like Tasty Tuesday where every post is pinned to a Pinterest board, so I'm relying on you guys to help me out with clicking on other links and pinning your favs.  If everyone clicks on 1 or 2 other links it will benefit everyone so keep that in mind.  I'll be doing that as well and pinning my favorites too.  Let's get to linking up our oldies but goodies!!!

P.S.-The giveaway fun is still going on so make sure to link up here!!  







28 comments:

  1. Great idea for a party. But please send the reminder weekly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up Diane! Everyone who links up to this party will definitely get an email reminder, just not if you're only Tasty Tuesday friends and don't want to participate in Flashback Fridays. Check your inbox either Thursday night or Friday morning!

      Delete
  2. Love the idea! Would appreciate the reminder.

    Thanks.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda I thought it was a fun way to bring old posts to surface! Everyone who links up to this party will definitely get an email reminder, just not if you're only Tasty Tuesday friends and don't want to participate in Flashback Fridays. Check your inbox either Thursday night or Friday morning!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the new party. Looks like it will be fun. Bookmarking so I wont miss it.
    Blessings,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shari I'm so glad you're here! If you linked up today you will be getting an email reminder for it next week too!

      Delete
  4. Great idea for a new party! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Idea. Thanks for the invite. Well certainly be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, such a great way to share a little love for our older posts! Thank you for hosting, have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting. Love this way of sharing older posts. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bringing some fresh light on old, forgotten posts too!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  8. What a fun hop - thanks for the invite & thanks for hosting!

    ~Taylor-Made Ranch~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello cute lady! I’m so excited to party with you this morning. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be fantastic! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly, love your party too and all linked up with you!!

      Delete
  10. I love a flashback! Great to bring out the old as well as then new! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too Kelly! I forget about my old ones too so it's fun to go through and remember my favorites!! Thanks for joining!

      Delete
  11. I love this idea! I had to link up my most popular post ever...waxing leaves. It had over 800 views. If you are doing this every week, I want to get emails for it, please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that post AnnMarie! Such a great idea. Everyone who links up to this party will definitely get an email reminder, just not if you're only Tasty Tuesday friends and don't want to participate in Flashback Fridays. Check your inbox either Thursday night or Friday morning!

      Delete