Thursday, October 23, 2014

Top 10 Unique Fall Family Activities


I've mentioned before that the Mr. and I have chosen to not celebrate Halloween in our family.  I've got no problem with those who do, it's a personal decision for us all.   Instead of Halloween we try to focus and celebrate and really cultivate a season of gratitude throughout the Fall.  (P.s.-if you're curious...you can definitely still eat candy. One more thing to be thankful for, right?)

Anyways, we still like to have fun and celebrate throughout the Fall like everyone else!  Today I am sharing some really great ideas that either we already implement or I'm so excited to try!  Let's get started...


#1)

#2)

#3)

#4)

#5)

#6)

#7)

#8)

#9)

#10)








1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite is the I Am Thankful For plate turning thing. Perhaps I'll use it as I teach music at church on Sunday -- I teach the kids music and am always looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete