Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mini Fall Home Tour

If you've been reading for awhile you know that earlier this year the Mr. and I moved.  We love our new home and have been so blessed through that process, however I am missing one favorite piece for decorating this Fall, a mantle.  Our old home was built in the late 1950's with a gorgeous fireplace and mantle that really became the central focus for decorating around the holidays.  This year with no fireplace or mantlepiece, I knew I was going to have to get creative and find a new decorating focal point.  These ideas cost me absolutely nothing but some time and scavenging around gathering supplies around the house and I'm so excited to share them with you today.






(Fall Tree tutorial here)








Linking up with:  Create & Share DIY & Recipe, Real Housewives, WholeHearted Home, What you Wish Wednesday, Wise Woman, Wonderful Wednesday, Off the Hook,  Your Whims Wednesday, Inspire Me Wednesday, Wednesday Whatsits, Fluster Buster's Creative Muster, Whimsy Wednesdays, Moonlight & Mason Jars, Inspire Me Wednesday, The Homemaking Party, Creative Spark Link, From Dream to Reality, Wow me Wednesday, Wake up Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!! Love all of the stuff you've done in your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up to What You Wish WEdnesday.

      Delete