Thursday, October 9, 2014

Top 10 Non-Carved Pumpkin Ideas


It's that time of year again where pumpkins are popping up everywhere.  

Mom and I may have gone a little pumpkin-crazy shopping last Friday.   

While the Mr. and I choose to celebrate a season of thankfulness throughout the entire Fall season instead of Halloween in our home, we do decorate for Fall.  Including pumpkins!  Today I have gathered my top 10 favorite non-carving pumpkin ideas for a unique twist on a typical carved jack-o-latern.  Let's jump in!!

#1)

#2)

#3)

#4)

#5)

#6)

#7)

#8)

#9)

#10)








7 comments:

  1. Oh, those pumpkins look great and festive. They will certainly brighten the holiday. ~ Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I would love them all at my house!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. These are all great! I really like the one that looks like a candied apple. Thanks for linking up to WYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soo pretty & fun! Love it. Found my way here through the Whimsy Wednesday link party. Glad I did! If you get a chance, I'd love it if you stopped by my blog sometime :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Courtney! On my way to your blog now!!

      Delete
  4. Love the chevron! I gotta start painting my pumpkins! Thanks for stopping by Creative Spark Link Party! Hope you stop by to link up today http://bit.ly/1CkmzzM

    ReplyDelete