Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Friend Connect Blog Hop

Hey friends! I'm taking a break from Tasty Tuesday this week to co host the Friend Connect Blog Hop from Melissa at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife. She has a pretty wonderful blog and she seems pretty great herself, go meet her here! Also, if you're a new follower from the hop please just leave a comment to let me know and I'd be happy to return the follow! Now on to the Hop....


It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the Friend Connect Blog Hop!



It's the time to meet new friends and find new blogs. You can choose to follow the cohosts in whatever way is best for YOU! Here are some of my favorite ways: GFC, BlogLovin', HelloCotton, RSS, Twitter, Facebook.








Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?




RULES are simple:




1. Follow your host 


The First link below




2. Follow your co-hosts 


The Next 6 links below







3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.




4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them 


and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.




5. Tweet about this blog hop




6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!


















I have cohost spots available! Email me if you're interested at melissa@thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com







Post Sponsor Ad:


























15 comments:

  1. Newest follower:) thanks for co hosting

    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all of you for hosting and co-hosting this lovely party. I've found some great new blogs to follow including all of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from a fellow co-hoster of todays Friends Connect blog-hop
    So nice to meet you and you have a lovely blog - now following

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! I'm excited to check out your blog next!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for co-hosting!! Now following you via Bloglovin!!Enjoy the rest of your week!!

    Kate @ Uniquely Undone
    uniquelyundone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Your blog is so adorable and I'm your newest follower!

      Delete
  5. Hi & thanks for co-hosting! I'm following you on Bloglovin :)

    ~LuAnne
    www.winterpastfinally.blogspot.com
    www.winterpastcooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following LuAnne, I'm your newest follower as well!

      Delete
  6. New follower via bloglovin and GFC :)

    Stop by if you get a chance @ www.unconventionalmommytails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erin, I'm your newest follower as well!

      Delete
  7. I just became your 50th Google follower! :) This is the first blog I've participated in and love it! What a great way to connect with other bloggers!
    ~Dawn
    www.dawnmalcolm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, 50th-yay!!!! I remember when it was 5 and thought-I bet people see that number and kind of chuckle lol. Thanks for following! I'm a new follower of yours also!

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much Christina, I'm heading over now to follow you as well, and I will definitely keep your blog design in mind!

    ReplyDelete