Monday, March 10, 2014

Technical (More like User) Difficulties

Ok ya'll, you know I'm not that up on my html jargon and technology hoopla.  I guess I needed to prove that point today!  A few amazing people got a hold of me and let me know that my facebook button on the right wasn't working and I seriously can't thank you enough!  I appreciate it so much.  I think it's fixed now, looking a bit goofy as it may.  I also added my Instagram account as well so I'd love to connect with you in those ways too!

Again thank you so much to those who let me know it wasn't working.  If you were one of them I'd love to give you a public shout out and follow you back, so if you'd leave your name and blog in the comments on this post I'd be happy to do that.

Signed-
I do better with "legit" cut and paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment