Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Bible Study Ideas

I don't know about you, but spiritual speaking, Summer can be my dry month.  Maybe it's the increase of activities and the lack of routine that throws me off this time of year.  Either way, I've gone into this Summer with a better plan to keep pursuing God daily.  In case I'm not alone and others seem to run into this problem too, today I'm jumping on here for just a second to share 2 great resources that could really benefit us in our walk with Him this Summer!


Courtney Joseph and the Good Morning Girls are beginning a journey through the book of Proverbs this Summer!  She offers a reading plan, a color coding chart for marking your Bible, memory verse resources and more!  Grab a friend as an accountability partner or go it alone and soak up as much wisdom as possible!  Starts today here!!!

Love God Greatly is also embarking on a study journey today through the book of Psalm 119.  Join them as they break down verses through the SOAP method and even find one of their small groups to join in with!  Sign up here!


No comments:

Post a Comment