Monday, August 31, 2015

An Offer from the Father

This spoke to me so deeply I knew I had to share it with you.  It is an excerpt from Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" which I highly recommend.  Fill in the blanks with your name and let these words penetrate your heart and mind today sweet friends.  



My child _____________, I loved you before you were born.  I knew what your first and last words would be.  I knew every difficulty you would face.  I suffered each one with you.  Even the ones you didn't suffer with Me.  I had a plan for your life before you were born.  The plan has not changed, _______________ no matter what has happened or what you have done.  You see, I already knew all things concerning you before I formed you.  I would never allow any hurt to come into your life that I could not use for eternity,  ______________.  Will you let Me?  Your truth is incomplete unless you view it against the backdrop of My Truth.  Your story will forever remain half-finished….until you let Me do My half with your heart.  Let Me perfect that which concerns you.
I remain, 
Your Faithful Father

No comments:

Post a Comment