Monday, February 23, 2015

Tasty Tuesday Lemon Cream Cheese Bars & Recipe Link Up

Hi friends, welcome to another Tasty Tuesday!  Thanks for coming by!

We've reached the point in the Winter where "snow" is a fighting word and we're all afraid to check the weather.  

So I'm doing my part to bring some fresh-citrus-sunshiney-goodness (say that 5 times fast) into our world today.  Let's jump right in!  Here's what you'll need…

-1 lemon cake mix
-2 eggs
-1 8 oz. cream cheese
-1/2 cup oil
-1/3 cup sugar
-1 teaspoon lemon juice

Start by combining the cake mix, 1 egg, and oil until crumbly.  Set aside 1 cup of it.

Press this into a 9x13 baking dish, ungreased, and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.



While that's going beat together the cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth.  When the crust comes out of the oven, pour this mixture on top.

Now take the reserved 1 cup of crumb mixture and break it up over the batter.  Put this back in the 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.


Allow to cool completely and serve!  
Printable recipe here!

Now on to the party!  Last week's features are…




If you've been featured feel free to grab a featured button here:


Or the regular party button here:














14 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a good week and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's been so cold and snowy where you are and hope it warms up for you soon! Thank you for hosting another wonderful party and hope you have a nice week!

    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Cream Cheese Lemon Bars look AMAZING. I'm pinning and adding them to my MUST TRY list. Hope it warms up soon!! Thanks for hosting. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring really is just a few weeks away... but my it's going to take a long time to melt the snow here in NY. Thanks for the party. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lemon Bars and yours look so good! Thanks for the party and have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lemon bars, and I love cheesecakes. So, seeing that you have combined the two, I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gorgeous! I always love coming to your party. Thank you for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm.. That would be amazing! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bars look delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe and the for the link-up. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Lemon Bars look delicious, perfect for a cold winter day! Thanks for the party!
    - Nancy
    On The Home Front

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the lemon bars definitely make me think of Spring....there's hope! They look good! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie,everything looks so good! I am going to try and link up every week. I linked both of my blogs today. Thank you for hosting my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo, those lemon bars look incredible- you had me at cream cheese! And I'm so glad to know about Tasty Tuesday- I missed it this week, but I have added your info to my party page and will be here next Tuesday! Thanks for linking these bars with us at Treasure Box Tuesday- pinned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm Janice, one of your hostesses at the Inspire Me Monday Linky party. Thank you for coming to our linky party last Monday.
    I admired your Canva image. How did you lighten the color of the middle? Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Your Lemon Cream Cheese Bars have been featured at our Simple Supper Tuesday linky party at Moore or Less Cooking! Nettie

    ReplyDelete