I have always loved Valentines Day, long before I ever had a date/boyfriend/fiancé/husband to "celebrate". When I was in high school I had a dream of giving every single classmate a Valentine to let them know that somebody really did love them-date or no date. Well let's just say I didn't exactly graduate from a small school and I knew to pull this off I was going to have to have a small army of help. Gratefully for me I had the greatest group of girlfriends ever. So every Monday night for the entire month of January we would gather at my house with card making supplies and pop in a chick flick and laugh and talk and eat and make
So without further ado----let's get to the Top 10!
I love this idea! First of all, its gorgeous! Second, I'm always so sad to take down all the lights at Christmas-this would be perfect to be able to leave some up!
I'm thinking of borrowing a friend's kids just to have the chance to make these adorable Valentines!!! Seriously adorable!!
How simple yet beautiful is this idea? I love it for around the house this time of year or even for centerpieces if you're hosting a Valentine banquet.
I only wish I would've thought of this one myself. At my local paint store you can get that paint swatch wheel for $5 and look at how many crafts you can make with just that and a punch!
5) source} As if we needed another reason to love mason jars! These are adorable, and could easily be double purposed for other holidays as well!
6) source} Love this simple look!
This is adorable if you have Preschoolers in the house!
8) source} I have a thing for button art projects. And I have a thing for stripes. So basically this has me written all over it.
9) source} Rustic love, I love.
10) source} Decorating with old windows or window panes have become such a popular trend lately, and I love this Valentine's twist on it!!
If you're still looking for some Valentine inspiration, I have also created some fun new 8x10 prints centered around love in the shop!
Check them out here! Happy Valentine's Day loves!
Linking up with: 52 Mantels, Lamberts Lately, Thriving on Thursdays, Bloom Designs, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Wow me Wednesdays, Inspire Me Wednesday, Wake up Wednesday, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, All Things Thursday, Create Link Inspire, The Pin Junkie, Jamie, Craftionary