Friday, January 10, 2014

Tangle Teezer Review {New Found Love}

Disclaimer: I was not paid for my review of this product, nor am I affiliated in anyway with this company. I bought this product with my own money and all thoughts are my own.

Alright gals-this is a totally new concept for me to do a "review" on this blog of mine, but this product helped me SO much tonight that I had to share. I thought of some of you with little girls who may throw a fit when trying to brush through their tangled-y hair with much drama (Speaking from experience here...sorry mom) and I decided that this post must happen.

So let me give you a little back story...
Every once in a while I like to curl my hair with these spongey "rod" looking things. I love this hair style but I hate the aftermath of it. It leaves my hair a tangled mess and makes me absolutely dread shampooing it because I know brushing it out is going to be next. (I've even been known to avoid brushing it after this style because I'm a baby. Shameful.)

Well today was the day-the dreaded day to shampoo and brush out my "super curly" hair style. After putting it off all day I finally remembered this product that I had heard a few beauty guru's rave about. So I did what any normal sane person does...look at the clock and realize Sally's Beauty Supply closed in 20 mins and hopped in the car hoping to find a solution to this problem.

And guess what?

I did.


I'll be honest, I brought it home and after taking it out of the package and looking it over I had my major doubts. Besides the unique shape of the brush, what was going to make this any different? However, after I got out of the shower, the tangles were so bad I could literally see them in the back of my hair. Ugh...I thought this was going to get ugly.
No.
No problem at all.
I even easily brushed through the underneath side of my hair that I avoid on a good day, let alone after having as much product as I did in my hair. It didn't hurt at all, and it slid through my knotted mess of a hair with ease.

SO even though this kind of thing is not something I typically post on here, I couldn't help but share what worked really well for me in hopes that it will help you all too! I found mine at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $11.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment