Before we get to the Liebster Award I felt like doing a fun giveaway! Beatrice Lanes is stocked with new prints and I'm excited to share them with you! So here 2 of my favorite new prints....enter below to win an 8x10 of 1 of them your choice!
You can also use coupon code BLOGREADER for 20% off your next order now here through February 12th. Enter giveaway below! Winner will be announced next week, Thursday, February 6.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A few weeks ago I got a Liebster Award from Neisha! Not only was I honored, but was so glad to find her blog as well. I love it and I'm sure you will too, meet Neisha here! Now on to the rules:
*Link back to nominator
*Write 11 facts about yourself
*Nominate 10 bloggers (less than 200 followers) and let them know!
*Create 10 questions for nominees
Questions from Neisha...
1) What’s the #1 song that you listen to the most right now?
I'm bouncing between a few depending on my mood, but I think my most played song on my iphone right now would have to be "In the End" by Natalie Grant. If you haven't heard it, you have to check out it! Guranteeed to make your foot tap and your face smile.
2) If you could learn to do anything what would it be?
There's a lot actually, I'm a bit of a perpetual student I suppose. I want to learn how to can, to speak another language (I know bits & pieces of Spanish, French, & Italian but can't speak any of them fluently), how to interpret Greek & Hebrew in Scriptures, and how to be more "business savvy".
3) What's your favorite food?
Umm just one? As soon as I read that question my mind popped up 5 answers:::cherry tomatoes with salt, pizza, salad, chips & salsa, & pasta.
Is it just me or am I bad at this?? I have a terrible time picking out "one" of any favorite thing. Anyways, pressing on....
4) If you're given 1 million dollars, how would you spend it?
First I would tithe off of it. Invest in some ministries I believe are truly furthering the Gospel and are helping God's people. Then I would help my family so that my dad could retire early. Save a lot for my own family. Buy a house that fits our needs. And probably allow myself 1 (ok ok 2 max) shopping days where I didn't even glance at a price tag. Oh and a spa day. And a trip for the Mr. and I. Ok ok I should stop now.
5) What's one thing you miss most about being a kid?
The simplicity of it. I had a crazy huge imagination and could entertain myself for hours with practically anything. I vividly remember spending some summer afternoons in my "office" which was a very large walk in closet that my Fisher-Price desk was stored in with an old phone making "appointments" for the doctor I was working for as I played receptionist. I can actually remember my sister coming and asking me to come play something else with her and politely declining the offer saying, sorry I don't get off work til 5.
And then I'd really stay in that closet "working" until 5:00.
If only I was making this stuff up.
6) Mommy's Girl or Daddy's Girl?
Mommy's Girl. My mom is one of my very best friends. So blessed by her.
7) What/who are you a closet fan of?
Oh Neisha I love this question! I really can't say I'm a closet fan of anyone at the moment because I'm totally not cool enough to know of anything that's popular right now! However I do think I can admit to being a closet fan of some Disney channel stars (old school Disney) when I probably was too old to be. Lizzie McGuire anyone?? Even Stevens?? I wanted to be Ren Stevens!!!
8) What are three things on your bucket list?
-Become a mother
-Go to the beach
-See Hillsong in person
9) If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go? Why?
St. Simon, GA
*Normal people probably would have answered that as something exotic or overseas. I'm a fairly simple person to please, and have planned a "imaginary trip" to there in the past and now am dying to go in real life
That's normal right? Imaginary trip planning? When you research an area-lodging, shopping, touristy things and pretend plan it like you're leaving tomorrow? Ok good just making sure I wasn't the only person who did that.
10) What's your favorite type of music?
Honestly, if it's clean I like it. But my favorite type of music is worship music. Anything that sets my mind on Him and brings me to the throne of grace in praise.
11 Facts about Me...
1) I paint my nails every single Saturday night.
2) I want to do so many things-I've even thought of going to cosmetology school, I really have no interest in ever working in a salon-however I would LOVE to learn how to professionally do hair & makeup. You know, for myself or friends. (I also think the fact this desire has recently shown up in my life because a State Beauty Supply store has recently opened up a few doors down from my favorite coffee shop and they only allow licensed cosmetologists to shop there. So I just drool outside the windows of the store at the products I wish I could be buying.)
3) I love cooking. I hate doing dishes-not that anyone really loves them. I'm blessed with a husband who frequently surprises me with a clean kitchen when I come home from an errand or wake up from a nap.
4) I often have a candle burning, which I find strange because growing up my mother had very sensitive allergies and couldn't handle a lot of smells so I don't think we even owned a scented candle? So I never ever remember any candles burning except on a birthday cake. But I love have scented candles going and typically have a few favorites for each season. (Ps...I have found myself pulling out my favorite "summery" candle and giving it a good sniff a lot lately. I'm kind of over winter.)
5) I'm a crazy Olympic Freak. I promise to try to contain myself on here over the next few weeks as the Winter Games approach us.
6) When I really get to laughing about something, I'm one of those annoying-I-can't-stop-laughing kind of people.
7) I'm kind of known for carrying a purse that weighs more than most small children.
8) When I find a new song I love, I become obsessed with it. Enter this:::
9) I love a routine.
10) I have a thing for make-up videos on YouTube. It could become soon become an addiction problem.
11) My husband & I teach 2 year old's Sunday School and love it.
Ok the questions for my Nominees are....
1) Show that you could binge watch on Netflix anyday?
2) Are you over Winter too? (Please tell me I've got some friends on this one)
3) What is one "hard thing" you want to overcome this year?
4) What do you do to get out of a bad funk?
5) If you have the day off work and declare it a fun day-what do you do??
6) Coffee or Tea?
7) What is your favorite blog? (Can't be your own!)
8) What made you want to start blogging?
9) Would you ever be on a reality TV show? If so which one?
10) What is your favorite Pandora station?
And the nominees are....
Whoever would like to join in on the fun!! If you'll leave a comment below saying you would like to join in I will be happy to add your name & link above. I want to make sure anywone who wants to participate in this feels free too! Thanks again Neisha!
Linking up with: Love Bakes Good Cakes, Friday Flash Blog,