Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello there

Hi friends. I've missed this place so! I've got lots of thoughts swirling around so this is sure to be a bit random.

Church was incredible this week. So many things have stuck with me but this one in particular:
Heaven is full of answers for prayers that were simply never prayed..
I shudder to think.

I am embracing this Fall season fully with a heart of gratitude. In our home we don't do Halloween, we do Thanksgiving for the whole Fall season. (By all means, please don't see this statement as an "attack" for those who celebrate Halloween. This is just what we feel is best for our family.) These days I am so grateful for this season of cooler weather and a few moments to pause and remember to have a heart of gratitude. I won't lie-I'm also loving the decorating, cozy Fall candles, and apple cider.

Colorado-oh how I ache for you. Tears well up in my eyes every time I see the news, I'm praying for you all.

Last week was a crazy week, Mr. and I were practically passing each other coming and going. The good news about that? I did not mind a bit all the football we watched over the weekend because at least I got to watch it in the arms of the man I adore.

Do you remember this post? The part about following a big dream and taking a big risk? Well I'm doing that. That's why I've been a little mia around here lately. I'm pouring all my heart and soul into this and covering it in prayer and hoping for the best. I will be announcing it here soon and I'm so excited to share it with you all.

Happy Monday friends. May we chase hard after Him, encourage each other daily, and love extravagantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment