Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tasty Tuesdays

I don't know about you, but I love my crockpot every day of the year, but especially Halloween. It's always a crazy day around here and with all of the sweets and treats going on, it's super important not to skip dinner. So with that said, here's today's recipe for Tasty Tuesday!

Crockpot Baked Potato Soup

1 30 oz. bag of cubed frozen hash browns
3 14 oz. cans of chicken broth
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 onion chopped
2 celery stalks chopped
1 pkg. cream cheese
3 Tbsp. bacon drippings

In a crockpot dump in all your ingridients except the creaam cheese. (PS-I've never tried this, but I've heard using fat free won't work...so try the real stuff!)
Cook on low for about 7-8 hours. One hour before serving add the cream cheese. Keep it on low until it melts into the soup. Top with cheese, sliced green onions, sour cream, or crumbled bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment